Business InquiriesDohyun Kim
Address4F SUNGJI Building 837-16 Bandgbae 4-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul 137-835
Phone82 2 6288 6309
Fax82 2 6288 6399
MECI is a total management company with a great deal of experience in the areas of PCO (Professional Congress Organizer), M&E (Meetings & Events), DMC (Destination Management Company), AMC (Association Management Company), PEO (Professional Exhibition Organizer, Travel & Housing Management, and IT solutions. With the international membership of IAPCO and ICCA, showing the excellent reputation by joining INCON Group, MECI is doing its utmost to educate and nurture experts in the MICE industry. At MECI, we do our best to create people-oriented cooperate culture with our core values and philosophy of Consistency, Fidelity, Uniqueness, Integrity and Sincerity.
Lists of Events (over 1,000 participants)
- 2014 27th International Congress of Mathematicians (27,200)
* MECI won the Best Event PR prize at Korea PR Award 2014.
- 2014 Bio Korea (18,000)
- 2013 27th IUSSP International Population Conference (2,400)
- 2013 9th World Congress of Chemical Engineering (1,700)
- 2012 AIPPI The 43rd World Intellectual Property Congress (2,000)
- 2012 Pan-Pacific Emergency Medicine Congress (1;200)
- 2011 Global Model UN Conference (2,800)
- 2011 10th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific (4,000)
- 2010 17th World Congress on ITS (38,000)
- 2010 Asian Patent Attorneys Association 58th Council Meeting (1,300) etc.
Bidding Specialists (estimated numbers of participants)
- 2020 20th World Conference on Nondestructive Testing (1,500)
- 2019 18th International Conference on Emergency Medicine (5,000)
- 2018 The 24th International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (6,000)
- 2017 The 26th World Congress of Architecture (UIA 2017) (7,000)
- 2016 36th International Symposium on Combustion (2,500) etc.
* Best Convention Hosting PCO decorated by Seoul Metropolitan City