Explore Seoul! Discover Seoul Pass2016-08-02
The Discover Seoul Pass is a special tourism pass that allows entry to 16 amazing attractions in Seoul! The pass is the result of an initiative by the Seoul Metropolitan Government and the Seoul Tourism Organization to better address the needs of independent tourists. The Discover Seoul Pass also functions as a transit card (Tmoney). Unveiled on July 29th, 2016, with just one card, you can visit 16 attractions that have been carefully selected by the city of Seoul, conveniently pay for items at the convenience store, and pay for transportation. Discover Seoul Pass users can also get a 10 - 20% discount on tickets on the Seoul City Tour Bus's many tour courses.
Pass Usage Duration
- Entry to tourist attractions : 24 hours
- Tmoney function : No expiration date
39,900 won (Save over 70% in admission fees with the Discover Seoul Pass!)
Featured Attractions and Benefits
○ Visit 16 traditional and historical, hallyu, cultural, and fun attractions
- Seoul's Historical Attractions : Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Jongmyo Shrine, Seodaemun Prison History Museum
- Seoul's Cultural Attractions : Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art; National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul (MMCA Seoul); Museum Kimchikan
- Seoul's Amusements : N Seoul Tower, MBC World, K-live, Trick Eye Museum, Grevin Museum Seoul, Figure Museum W, Alive Museum
- Seoul City Tour Bus : 10 - 20% discount on tickets
○ Tmoney Card Function
※ Seoul City Tour Bus Discount Guide
- 10% Discount on Gwanghwamun Departures : A Course (Downtown/Palace), B Course (Seoul Panorama), C Course (Night Course Single), D Course (Night Course 2-story Bus), and the E Course (Gangnam Shopping/Star).
- 20% Discount on Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) Departures : Red Line (Downtown, Palace / Traditional), Blue Line (Han River, Lotte World Highlights)
(The discount does not apply to group tickets or transfer tickets)
* Discounts only apply when purchasing tickets at the ticket booth. Please present your Discover Seoul Pass when you purchase your tickets in order to receive the discount.
- Incheon Airport : KEB Hana Bank currency exchange booths (4 locations), KEB Hana Bank branch (B1 level), CU convenience stores (3 locations)
- Seoul : Myeong-dong Tourist Information Center, the Hongdae branch of KEB Hana Bank, Seoul City Tour Bus ticket booths in front of Gwanghwamun Dongwha Duty Free Shop and in front of Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP).
- Purchase online at the Discover Seoul Pass Official Seller
* The Discover Seoul Pass's official website
The Discover Seoul Pass App is a free smartphone app with service in 5 languages (Korea, English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese). Sync your pass with the app to get useful travel information and the remaining time on your pass.