Namsangol Hanok Village
Business InquiriesSiyoon Jin
Address28, Toegye-ro 34-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
Phone82 2 2261 0501
Fax82 2 2261 0526
Namsangol Hanok Village
Located in the heart of Namsan Mountain, Namsangol Hanok Village(NHV) comprises five hanok buildings, the Gukakdang(Traditional Music Theater), Traditional Garden, and Seoul Millennium Time Capsule Square. The NHV offers diverse cultural programs both traditional and contemporary, and tries to incorporate them in a harmonious way. By doing so, we hope to help visitors reflect on Korean tradition from a fresh perspective, discover its hidden values, and ultimately, make the past feel closer and more relevant.
A Space in Seoul Dedicated to Korean Traditional Arts and Culture
Namsangol Hanok Village(NHV) provides a wide range of programs and events designed to offer fresh insight into Korea's traditional culture through music and arts performances, hands-on cultural activities, and seasonal and special festivals.
- From Incheon Int’l Airport: 80 Minutes
- Subway Station: 5 minutes’ walk from exit number 3 or 4 of subway line 3, 4 Chungmuro Station
Nearby Hotels and Attractions
- Within 3km: Grand Ambassador Seoul associated with Pullman, Hotel Shilla, Tmark Grand Hotel Myeongdong, Millennium Seoul Hilton, The Westin Chosun Hotel, Lotte Hotel Seoul, THE PLAZA Seoul Autograph Collection, Four Seasons Hotel Seoul, JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square Seoul, Grand Hyatt Seoul
- Streets: Myeongdong
- Historical and cultural sites: Dongdaemun Design Plaza
- Others: Namsan Mountain, N Seoul Tower
Name of Hall
- Southeast Asia major travel agency meeting
- A total of 20 organizations, including representatives from City of Seoul, Japan travel agency (5) and travel agencies in Southeast Asia (8 companies from 8 countries), will give a talk on major contents such as cooperation plan for revitalizing tourism market in Japan and Southeast Asia.
- Providing time for enjoying the performance and foods.
- Namsangol Hanok Village can be linked to MICE tourism.
- It has traditional gardens and cultural heritage hanoks.
- It has a performance hall, a shop, and cafés, so you can enjoy sightseeing, enjoyment, food and sightseeing.
- There are tourist attractions such as Namsan Tower and Myeongdong around Namsangol Hanok Village, and nearby accommodations and transportations facilities are well established.